Friday, October 29, 2010

TENTANG MY 1st CHOICE

✿ABOUT:
This is my online shop. There are some collections of dresses, blouses, bags, cardigans or other accessories that might interest u.

 ✿OPEN:
Monday-Friday: 10AM - 10PM


✿HOW TO ORDER:
Just simply put a comment on the pictures u wish to order or just send me private messages in my inbox. u can also text/sms me on my hp: 0145958302 (6am-10pm daily) or email me: princessella89@gmail.com
STRICTLY FOR GIRLS OR LADIES ONLY! I will not answer calls/sms from guys or people who just want to play around. ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS ARE ENTERTAIN!

✿PAYMENTS:
Bank Transfer to my CIMB Account

✿HOW LONG U WILL GET UR ORDER:
Every batch will takes 1 week. after the closing date, i will process ur orders from my supplier. it takes 4-5 days for the items to reach me. it only takes 1-2 working days for the items to reach u!hope u understand.

✿DELIVERY:
I will tell u when the item arrived at me.

✿CHARGES:
RM9 (1-5pcs): ALL WEST MALAYSIA AREA, SARAWAK & OTHERS


✿REMINDER:
I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ITEM LOST DURING THE DELIVERY IN POST.
ALL SOLD ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE OR CHANGEABLE.

thank you for ur support! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment